that is so cute! Aaron is getting so big! I loved how Celia says Aaron in that cute high pitched toddler voice :).
I can tell he never gets any attention! I thought he was going to give us one of his wonderful smiles. He came close-- Maybe next time.
That is so sweet! Looks like N&C are loving their baby brother!!!!
Now that is some cuteness for sure! Aaron is getting so big and it looks like N&C are so sweet to him. Love those raspberries. ;)
Too cute! Aaron is the perfect addition to your beautiful family!
that is so cute! Aaron is getting so big! I loved how Celia says Aaron in that cute high pitched toddler voice :).
ReplyDeleteI can tell he never gets any attention! I thought he was going to give us one of his wonderful smiles. He came close-- Maybe next time.
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet! Looks like N&C are loving their baby brother!!!!
ReplyDeleteNow that is some cuteness for sure! Aaron is getting so big and it looks like N&C are so sweet to him. Love those raspberries. ;)
ReplyDeleteNow that is some cuteness for sure! Aaron is getting so big and it looks like N&C are so sweet to him. Love those raspberries. ;)
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Aaron is the perfect addition to your beautiful family!
ReplyDelete