One of the evenings Great-Grandma let the kids take a bubble bath in her jacuzzi tub. We have a teeny regular ol bathtub at our house, so this was a blast for them. So, yes, in these pictures they look like they're having a great time, but let me tell you... Nicholas and Celia were beastly that night. Two weeks of vacation (camping and then trip to Kentucky) had caught up with them. Zero naps and late bedtimes made for some cranky 3 year olds. Thank goodness my Grandma was there for emotional support. I love my children to the moon and back, but sometimes they can make you feel like you have absolutely no idea what you're doing being a parent.
And... here is another 'face' by Celia. ;)






I haven't been around in a while and I just love the bath photos you took! So beautiful. I'd love to get a really good one like these and hang it in the bathroom. A friend of mine's mom did that and it looked so pretty enlarged and in b/w in the bathroom. Plus it was neat to see how much they had grown since then.
ReplyDelete