We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

12.06.2010

First snow 2010

Saturday was the first real snow accumulation so far this year. Nicholas was begging to go outside 10 min after he had woken up. We bundled them up and sent them out. Let's just say, you can tell from the pictures how Aaron feels about being cold outside. lol
He lasted about 10 min and then needed to go back in. I just ordered some new mittens that go up to their elbows because last winter I was pulling mittens on every 5 min and their little wrists were so cold and red from snow getting stuck in there. So hopefully they work better. I ordered sizes which would allow them to use them next winter too - so hopefully they aren't too big.
Nicholas and Celia played outside for a long time (Jason was shoveling at the same time) and later on that afternoon they went back out again.


















2 comments:

  1. I can't believe all that snow! It's like a whole 'nother world to me (us). It looks so fun! I think Quinn would probably react like Aaron though. That is too cute :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I need to find some of those mittens!

    ReplyDelete