Nicholas and Celia have such beautiful smiles. They are starting to smile more in response to our smiles and when we play with them. I am looking forward to them smiling and laughing with us. Isn't it amazing how quickly they change!
I am so proud that I am the auntie to two such beautiful babies and that I am going to be able to watch and share with them as they grow and change. I look foreword to spending time with them whenever possible and share their pictures with everyone. I am so proud of my sister (Jill) and brother in law (Jason) for being such loving, patient and dedicated parents. Love you all!
Sweet, sweet babies!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. I'm so glad you got the picture piece up and running! Can't wait for more!
Ashley
I am so proud that I am the auntie to two such beautiful babies and that I am going to be able to watch and share with them as they grow and change. I look foreword to spending time with them whenever possible and share their pictures with everyone. I am so proud of my sister (Jill) and brother in law (Jason) for being such loving, patient and dedicated parents. Love you all!
ReplyDelete