We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

4.17.2009

A REALLY bad hair day




Not much to say in this post. I think it speaks for itself!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I laughed out loud! She looks just like me in the morning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the BEST bed hair picture! If there were a contest, Celia would win hands down - lol. I love it ;). Kat's is pretty bad in the morning too. How does she do when you comb it out? I'm so surprised that Kat doesn't flinch or react at all. I'd think it would hurt her head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bedhead is always the cutest mess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious!!!! I am laughing so hard right now. ;) I think we should have a contest b/c Celia, Kat, and Libby to see who takes the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandma MausApril 19, 2009

    Now, that's a side of Celia we don't usually get to see. You always have her hair fixed so nicely. She's adorable even with bed hair!

    ReplyDelete