Well, he is doing just wonderfully. His one month check-up was great. His birthweight and height was 7lbs 15oz and 20 1/4 inches.
His one month weight/height was 10 lbs 1 oz and 22 1/2 inches. He is growing nicely.
Today he is actually 6 weeks old and from Grandma and Grandpa's scale I think he is about 11 lbs. His face has been changing lately and he is getting stronger. He is holding his head up better and he is smiling and likes to look at objects.
He is a good nurser and has never had a bottle yet. He does not like pacifiers. I tried a few different brands and he gags, chokes and pushes it away with his tongue. So, I gave up trying. He still sleeps a lot and pretty much since he was born he nurses between 9 and 10pm and then sleeps 4-5 hours and then goes another 4 or so hours at night. During the day he goes 2 - 21/2 hours most times. He is very easy-going and content. When he does whine or cry he is very easy to soothe. He is still sleeping in our room on my side of the bed.
This picture was from Aaron's first 'camp'fire on our patio one evening
In a couple weeks I'll be already posting his 2nd month information. I can't believe how fast time goes. Seems I was just hoping to go into labor with him!




Time really does go fast! Can't believe it's six weeks already. Glad he is doing so well.
ReplyDeleteWow he sure is changing! From the picture he looks like he is getting so much bigger and losing that newborn look. I am glad that he is so good for you. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! One month already, time is flying!
ReplyDeleteIt seems like you have this 'three kids under three' thing down pat! I can't believe how fast Aaron is growing and how cute he is. you look really happy with him too, what a cute family of 5 you guys make!
ReplyDelete