We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

11.16.2009

Party in Aaron's room!!

I think my point and shoot camera is losing it's umpf. The pictures are just so out-of-focus and yuck lately. :( Pictures are SO important to me. My slr camera is great, but it is large and not easy to pop out and just take a snapshot. I believe we are in the market for a new point and shoot. This camera served us well for about 6+ years, but its time to replace very very soon.
____________

Naptime for all 3 kids. House is quiet. I get a little bit of a break. Then Aaron starts to make noise and wake up. So I go in his room to get him. Change his diaper and everything. Then I hear a door open and Celia walks out from nap. She comes in Aaron's room and we're playing together and I start taking pictures.





Then Nicholas wakes up. Looks happy doesn't he...

But then he joins in the fun too!






Grandpa Maus was wondering how Aaron and Nicholas compare as 6 month olds. I think they look like brothers, but different. Their eyes are different and to me, they are just special in their own ways. A lot of people say Aaron looks just like Nicholas did, but I think that he is beautifully his own. Here is a picture of Celia and Nicholas camping at 6 months old - almost the exact age Aaron is right now.

2 comments:

  1. aw, so sweet! those are the moments you want to cherish forever!!!! we need a new point and shoot too, keep me updated as you research! ha!
    also, you need to send me a pic of your new crib. i want to get one that will match our changing table and yours looks like the right color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that picture of Nicholas just waking up, makes me want to snuggle and hug him :). I like my canon digital Elph for a P&S. But I like canon. I've heard the Nikon coolpix is great too.

    ReplyDelete