We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

11.24.2009

To the Park


I'm thankful we have a nice park within walking distance from our home. I've been taking N&C to this park since they were little babies.This Fall I was able to let Nicholas and Celia ride their tricycles to the park while I either carried Aaron in the Ergo carrier or had Aaron in a stroller. It gets us to the park quicker and they are happier to listen when it is time to go home because it is fun to ride their bike home.

Following Nicholas and Celia to the park.



Me with Aaron in the Ergo carrier - i had to get a pic of us by holding the camera out


Nicholas and Celia are so happy they can get up/down on the riding animals now.



Nicholas found a stick he was playing with the day before still at the park.









Aaron getting drowsy and looking at our fast setting sun (4:30pm the sun is down)



Just this last weekend my sister asked if we were thinking of selling the BOB stroller. It is the double stroller we had with N&C. I'm known to get rid of almost anything I'm not using much (I've even been known to almost throw out my highschool diploma). But, you know... I must say that stroller is something I can't part with yet. And truly we may use it more. I had little problem getting rid of N&C's cribs and getting rid of some other baby things, but that stroller was a big part of their babyhood. We went on SO many walks around the neighborhood and to the park. It was a common part of our afternoon and a relaxing thing for me to do with them. But, hopefully we'll need to use it a bit with Aaron - and maybe someone will want to ride in the extra seat.
And as Thanksgiving nears in a couple days and snow is in our forcast, we'll be saying goodbye to the park for another season. See you in spring neighborhood park!

3 comments:

  1. So do they peddle their trikes now? How nice to ride to a park. We don't have one close to our house. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had a good time. So nice that N&C can ride their bikes now. Thanks for posting the pictures and video... was feeling a little withdrawal :-) Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I hope the colds are better and the holiday can be enjoyed by one and all. Hugs all around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats really nice that you have a park so close by! and how fun that n&c can ride their trikes there on their own! just makes them seem that much more grown up, huh? i hope you have a mild winter with not too much snow!! i just wouldn't know what to do!!!

    ReplyDelete