We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

9.12.2007

An unwanted Return?

I called the Pediatrician today about Celia. She was having some actual throw-up episiodes lately - mostly right after eating. This morning she had some throw-up in her crib (had drank a bottle and then back to bed) so I checked her temp - no temp. Not really ACTING sick....but had me curious what the dr would say. So after a phone consult w/ the Dr, he thinks she may be having a bit of reflux return. Which makes sense because that is what it seems like. At this point he doesn't feel having her return on Zantac is worth it, since it may just come/go and she isn't having discomfort other than some vomit. So...hopefully this unwanted return is short lived.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, poor Celia. I didn't know that reflux could return. I hope Brody's doesn't return. Those reflux days were NOT fun. He was on Zantac too. I hope she gets better soon!!

    ReplyDelete