We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

9.18.2008

Baby Signing Time Preview- Volume 4

Volume 3 preview + newly added clip found here


Volume 4 : Let's Be Friends


These new baby signing times dvd's are great! I can see in volume 3 and 4 that they gradually get the kids ready to see more signing. So, when Rachel is signing in a song, she may incorporate other signs they have learned in past sequences/dvds and even some new ones. In the signing time series' there is more signing along with speaking, so I can see they are getting children ready for that in these 3rd and 4th volumes.

These are the songs/chapters and the signs that are taught:

Let's be friends: friend, share, play, nice
Can you feel it: feel, sad, cry, happy, laugh
Opposites: hot, cold, yes, no, dirty, clean, you, me
That tastes good: apple, pear, carrot, peach, juice (as in apple juice, pear juice, etc)
In the Sky: bubble, balloon
Toy box: telephone, game, music
Show me a sign - ending song (very cute)

Nicholas and Celia enjoy both volume 3 and 4 a lot! This has been such a cool experience to preview these dvds!!!! I highly highly recommend the Baby signing time and signing time series to all parents and children. You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. I think Grandma needs to watch these videos since I'm seeing N&C signing so many new words.. They pick it up soooo quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I mention how jealous I am of you??? hehehehehe!!!!! I let the boys watch this and they got so excited! Its funny because I was just working on 'happy' with them yesterday before I ever saw this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete