We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

12.24.2008

Christmas Cookie Decorating

Grandma Maus and I helped Nicholas and Celia decorate some sugar cookies for Christmas. It was so funny. They just heaped on the frosting and put on a lot of sprinkles. It was funny because they would take a bite and then put on more sprinkles. It was a mess on the floor too! We are still finding sprinkles on the floor days later - and I've swept quite a number of times since then!



3 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the cookie sprinkle overload in that last picture :). Next year I'm for sure doing this with the kids. This pregnancy kept me from even wanting to eat cookies - poor K&B had to suffer through no sweets - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were going to do this again like we did for Halloween but the time just got away from me. :( Hopefully I'll remember next year and make time! Sooooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww looks like some of the cookies Jon, my husband decorated! haha!

    ReplyDelete