Our house: the mailbox: The other side of the driveway with a radio flyer wagon for comparison: The sidewalk by our front door: the back yard: I think the predictions are correct that this might be a strong winter!
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!! Thats alot of snow!!! I don't know how you handle that! Around here if we even get a dusting people go crazy, buy out the grocery store and don't know how to drive!!! I still say I would love to come and visit and it experience it for a day or 2, but I don't think I could handle that every day!!!!!!! Wow, thats alot of snow!!!
Wow, look at all that snow! I just want to go and jump in it, it looks all soft. Your house looks so pretty with the tree all lit up and the snow outside. Makes me want to curl up with some hot chocolate :).
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!! Thats alot of snow!!! I don't know how you handle that! Around here if we even get a dusting people go crazy, buy out the grocery store and don't know how to drive!!! I still say I would love to come and visit and it experience it for a day or 2, but I don't think I could handle that every day!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, thats alot of snow!!!
Wow, look at all that snow! I just want to go and jump in it, it looks all soft. Your house looks so pretty with the tree all lit up and the snow outside. Makes me want to curl up with some hot chocolate :).
ReplyDeleteSeriously... that is A LOT of darn snow!!! Wow .. it sure is pretty though. And festive. What do N&C think?!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Your snow looks like our snow! wink wink
ReplyDeleteWOW! Your snow looks like our snow! wink wink
ReplyDeleteGosh! Look at all of that snow! Did poor Jason have to shovel all those paths? EEK! I'm having flashbacks to when I lived in Alaska.
ReplyDelete