We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

10.15.2009

Shark Attack!

Yesterday Nicholas and Celia were coloring with markers and cutting with scissors at the kitchen table while I worked in the kitchen. Nicholas said, "Mommy, Look! A shark!"
So, I walked over and sure enough he had drawn a shark! I was so excited. He drew the mouth, eye, pointy head, dorsal fin... Seriously looks like a shark to me.
We've been reading an Usborne Book about Sharks lately and also watching a live webcam of a tank at the Monterey Bay Aquarium with sharks in it, so it has been in discussion in the house.

4 comments:

  1. Grandma MausOctober 15, 2009

    Nicholas will probably be very artistic like his Mommy! I think he did an awesome job with his shark. I'm surprised he didn't put a big tuna with it too since he always talks about the "big tuna in the fish tank."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a shark to me!
    Nice Job Nicholas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's definitely a shark to me! What a little genius. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Nicholas! Zack is big on trains or freight cars right now and just started drawing faces. I love to see what appears on the paper when I hand them something to draw with! :) BTW....Monterey Bay Aquarium is pretty close to me! You'll have to come visit and see it in person! ;)

    ReplyDelete