We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

12.10.2009

A big mess, a growing baby and a sleeping princess

Nicholas and Celia like to play with different types of sensory stuff at the table. It makes a mess. Somedays more than others, but it keeps them busy and they like it. We do shaving creme sprayed on the table with different tools to play with it. And play dough. And they also like some little bowls of cornstarch, sugar, salt, etc. This is one of the particularly messy days. They dump, pour, spoon, transfer their dusty messes. This one was a big mess...

Aaron is growing so fast! This week he is banging toys together more. He is starting to do clapping movements. And he was trying to back-up from all-4's crawling position into the sitting position a couple times last night. Wow!



And this picture is so precious to me. Celia fell asleep in our bed one afternoon when we had to move her cause she and Nicholas were not napping. She looked like a perfect little princess sleeping in our bed that I had to take a picture. How sweet is she??

2 comments:

  1. WOW! what a mess! what were they playing with that day? shew! brave momma! and look at aaron! when did he get so big? I must say, when I first looked at that pic of him, I saw you jill! and what a sweet little princess you have sleeping there! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that last picture of Celia. I wish we could get Aaron and Quinn together. I think they are pretty cute babies (ok, I'm a little biased). Both of them have this cute gerber baby face.

    ReplyDelete