CELIA!!!!
She has been doing the couple crawls here and there and today I took a blanket and folded it so I could sling it under her torso and support her from above (kind of like when you see a horse with a broken leg being supported by a sling). I held her up on all 4s and coaxed her along with a remote. Eventually she started using the crawling movements and I gradually released how much tension I was holding with the blanket until she was on her own. It worked!
Just a minute ago she crawled all the way across the livingroom to her highchair (after I coaxed her with a couple cheerios). :) Yay for Celia!!!
Those of you that voted for Celia in the poll box win!
11.16.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Yeah! Now the fun really begins! I can't remember who I voted for though. See you soon to "play".
ReplyDeleteYeah for Celia!!! I bet Nicholas will be watching her and won't be far behind!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Celia! Good way to teach her Jill. Nicholas will be crawling within a week. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo Celia! Wow, Mommy, you are brilliant! I am going to use the blanket trick too when the time comes.
ReplyDelete