We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

11.11.2007

She likes Cat food :)


So, Celia likes to army crawl to the cat food bowl and taste her little bits of dry food. On Saturday she crawled over there and I saw her sucking on something. Jason picked her up and I swept her mouth with my finger and fished out a piece of food. She also had a hand-ful of more food for her next bite. She cried that I took it out of her mouth.
Then today she did it again. I am watching her and she is SO fast. I went over there to pick her up and she grabbed a piece of food and tossed it in her mouth before I could stop her!
Silly baby, cat food is for cats!

So, we are going to probably put the cat food in the basement since we have a cat door on our basement door.

My Thankful list (MTL): 1. for a soft bed to sleep in at night 2. for funny movies (I added a movie list to help myself remember) 3. for the internet

1 comment:

  1. That's too funny. I wonder if cat food has a nice salty flavor to it :). It probably looks live beef flavored cheerios to her.

    I like your movie list - we live for our weekly Netflix movie! By the way, we got our "I still live with my parents" t-shirts at Target on sale. They have the best sale racks there.

    ReplyDelete