Tonight Jason and I had some chili that I made - it was VERY mild, so I let them each taste a chili bean. Nicholas seemed not to mind at all and Celia made some hilarious faces (one chili bean lasted for 3 minutes of faces). They have carrots all over their face from dinner in the pictures: The funny thing is Celia ate more chili beans after this - lol!
Those are some funny faces! Especially the third one down of Celia. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Nicholas sad or crying - he always seems so happy! mmmm...chili :).
Hey Jill, Heather told me about your site, I think its pretty cool you update this daily, I have not been able to see pics of the babies other than the ones you sent when they were born so I will be checking this site more often, If you could,email me some new pics I can have developed. My email address is lucasmaus22@hotmail.com. They are both beautiful children and I am happy for both of you. If you send the pics,include your phone number, I would like to talk with you. Bye for now, Lucas
Those pictures were absolutely hilarious! I died laughing and shared with all my coworkers. :o) I haven't been able to update my page lately. Still trying to get into the routine of living with Lindon's parents. Then I locked my camera in our work vehicle for the weekend. Smart one I am. Love your pics. Heather
Those are some funny faces! Especially the third one down of Celia. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Nicholas sad or crying - he always seems so happy! mmmm...chili :).
ReplyDeleteFunny Faces! Did they get ANY carrots inside of them?
ReplyDeleteJoanna should have come to Michigan with us. Nicholas wasn't his happy-go-lucky self. Now he's back to normal!
Kisses from Grandma!
What wonderful shots! Celia did more funny faces w/ chili than she did with her first dill pickle. Precious ones! Miss you all,
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Sandy
Hey Jill,
ReplyDeleteHeather told me about your site, I think its pretty cool you update this daily, I have not been able to see pics of the babies other than the ones you sent when they were born so I will be checking this site more often, If you could,email me some new pics I can have developed. My email address is lucasmaus22@hotmail.com. They are both beautiful children and I am happy for both of you. If you send the pics,include your phone number, I would like to talk with you. Bye for now, Lucas
Those pictures were absolutely hilarious! I died laughing and shared with all my coworkers. :o)
ReplyDeleteI haven't been able to update my page lately. Still trying to get into the routine of living with Lindon's parents. Then I locked my camera in our work vehicle for the weekend. Smart one I am.
Love your pics. Heather
So funny!! Hope the chili beans didn't make a mess coming out:)
ReplyDelete