

Yesterday I took the couch cushions down and made a tunnel for them to army crawl through. Celia thought it was really fun and chased a ball through the tunnel. Nicholas wasnt so sure about it and watched her play.
For snack at 3:30pm they had tofu rolled in wheat germ and some blueberries. I have NEVER seen Celia grab some finger food so fast and inhale it as she did with the blueberries. Jason bought a bag of Dole frozen blueberries and I defrosted them in the microwave. I think they work better than fresh blueberries because they are softer when they are thawed and you can chose how much you want and the others don't go bad. Anyway, she LOVED them. Nicholas liked them too. Celia has really improved her self-feeding skills. Almost within a couple days. It is actually kind of nice to put food on their tray and work in the kitchen (of course keeping a close eye on them) and they eat all by themselves.


Yesterday, Celia was playing with the Little People Pirate Ship in my room (I had just carried Nicholas to the livingroom and was coming back for her) and she just looked so sweet playing there with the sun shining on her. :)
These last two pictures are just cute pictures of them that were in my camera. Can never have too many pictures.





You just made my day with the new pictures and the stories. Counting the hours to Thursday afternoon. Love, Aunt San
ReplyDeleteLittle Celia is so cute. Her little head just makes you want to kiss her all over. Reminds me of my little boy. Don't you just want to smooch all over them?
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! And what a good idea about the blueberries. I had to do a double take at Celia playing with the pirate ship. I really thought that was Nicholas. She's really catching up in size and growing so well! And Nicholas' smile just melts your heart - it's so cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea with the couch cushions!I missed them today :(
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute. I can't wait to see them again. I enjoy staying in touch with them through this. They are truely amazing.
ReplyDeleteTake care Lori