We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

10.07.2007

Nothing much to report today

Not much going on here that is different. Well, Nicholas has pushed himself forward a couple times now. He usually rolls and turns/pivots on his tummy. He and Celia have both pushed up on all 4s a couple times, but they are still working on the next skills. Even though they haven't figured out the full-crawling movement, they sure get around.
Last night they had scrambled eggs (yolks only w/ milk) and buttered toast for dinner. They loved it. Then for breakfast today I made eggs again and then they hated it. ha ha - must've mixed up the recipe, right? ha ha
They have both been on the crankier side so I am guessing teeth are moving a bit. We dropped down their crib mattresses to the lowest level and I switched the bumpers back to the regular bumpers from the breathable bumpers. I figured if they sleep in my bed with me with pillows and blankets, they will be fine with bumpers that are secured to the side of the crib.
I must've dropped Nicholas' teether sometime on our evening walk last night (they were using the teether with ice cubes since it was hot) so I plan on retracing our steps today in hopes of finding it?? I suppose I can bleach it or something if I do find it.
Thats all for now. :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you find your teether. We lost a stuffed butterfly at Sprouts the other day :(. We use our bumpers too, Kat likes to use hers as a back support when she sleeps. I have a feeling one day they are going to use them to try to climb out of the crib!

    ReplyDelete