
Celia is trying so hard to keep her balance lately. She takes it very seriously when she starts to wobble the last couple days and tries so hard to regain her balance. She gets this worried look on her face that she is just so worried to fall down. Of course I am there spotting her, but it is just a new side of her I am seeing. She is a much stronger stander than Nicholas. This picture is of her standing and playing on the Leap Frog Activity Table they have. She is getting very good at those beginning crawling skills too. Both of them can push and slide backwards and rock back and forth when they are on all 4's. Celia is lifting one hand and trying to take a "step" forward with her hand but then she doesn't know to move her legs yet. She looks so proud of herself when she is working on these skills and appreciates the cheering she gets from adults in the room. :)




Wow - she is standing without you holding her. That's amazing! I bet she will be walking before you know it. I love how they get so proud of themselves when they do something new and mom & dad cheer for them. Such an accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteIt seems like just yesterday when she was just a little taller than the Leap Frog Table. Now look at her!
ReplyDeleteWow, they grow so fast. Aunt Sandy
ReplyDelete