We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

8.31.2009

Eyes

Pictures with Aaron today. Three month old infants are a bit tricky sometimes. I do like how he has intense focus on us more and more. He is so alert and interested in everything. And those feet are super awesome too.




If you click on Celia's picture you can see a lot of reflection in her eyes.

5 comments:

  1. Your lighting always amazes me. I really just need to fly out there and have you teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Did you use natural light on these? The eyes are great! When did Aaron get past the cross-eyed newborn look? I still get that look. LOVE Celia's eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those eyes! What gorgeous pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just in case my kids are reading the comments, I want to make it known that I would love grandbabies just like these!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful jill!!! love them all!

    ReplyDelete