My wonderful friend, Joanna, created these business cards for me. I think she did a FABULOUS job! This will allow me to give them to people so I can begin to work on portfolio building and getting more practice with my photography. Thanks SO much Joanna! If you ever need graphic design work done (or other things), PLEASE use her skills. She is great! You can see her design blog here:
Joanna Polling Designs.


So cute! Joanna is great! Are you going to pick just 1 or get all 3 made up? It would be hard to pick a favorite!
ReplyDeleteJill,
ReplyDeleteYou were right, these are beautiful! Good to keep in mind! :)
Those are AWESOME Jill!!!! Joanna is the best!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jill! I'm pretty sure your awesome pictures had a lot to do with it - lol. I wish we lived closer and I could book you for a photoshoot!
ReplyDeleteWOW! These really are GREAT. I need to have Joanna do some Cayenne Paper stuff so my site doesn't look so homemade. These are really beautiful, but actually what makes them beautiful are the photos you took! ;)
ReplyDeletethose are beautiful, jill.
ReplyDeletei am in the market for a logo now, too. i've been looking online for a designer, i will have to check your friend's site out.
how is your business going?
ashley
Jill and Joanna make a great team!! :-)
ReplyDeleteWow! She did a great job, of course your photos are awesome too! I love them!
ReplyDeleteThose are INCREDIBLE!!! So pretty.Joanna did a great job.
ReplyDeleteYou are going to be so successful. You are really talented!