The last few days I have been feeding them whole wheat rotini noodles with pesto sauce. They really like it. Well, I think Nicholas' digestive system has had enough of them. I thought he was uncomfortable teething, but yesterday he was tooting a lot. i think he is uncomfortable with all the gas buildup from the whole wheat (that happened to me once too). It can really hurt.
So last night I gave him Colic Ease (helps with digestion too) and he slept wonderfully. Not a peep until 7am. No moaning or anything. He had woken up 3x from 7pm to 10pm and was tooting. But, I thought about the noodles and then remembered the colic ease before I went to bed and I gave it to him without him waking up and I think it helped a lot.
So, We are going to give him a break on the whole wheat.
Poor guy!
12.14.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Awww! Good for you for finding out and fixing the situation before you had a couple more restless nights! I think the not knowing what could be wrong is the hardest part!
ReplyDeleteGlad Nicholas is feeling better:)