We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

12.01.2007

We have 'Skills' (Napolean Dynamite)

No....not nunchuck skills....BABY skills. They have changed so much these last 2 weeks.

A short break (for Mommy) watching Baby Einstein and eating Cheerios (I know - maybe a bad habit to start). Nicholas likes the shows a lot, Celia was scared of some of the puppets. :)


Our Big Babies who can stand and play now!!!

Now that they are soooooo mobile - this is what is typical of them. Nicholas will play in the livingroom and empty the un-child-proofed cupboard (it has baby toys in it) of the TV stand. He is happy to play in there. Celia (AKA Magellen) is our explorer. She is everywhere. Mostly following me around the house. Below is her sitting in the kitchen while I washed dishes.

Celia loves to push/walk with the Winnie the Pooh plane on her knees. :)

Celia finally enjoys jumping in the Jumperoo (we call it the 'Jumpy'). Nicholas thinks it is fun to crawl over and hang on for the ride. :)


Thankful for 1. Tea 2. washer/dryer 3. Heat on cold winter days

4 comments:

  1. Oh these pictures made me smile! :)

    I like tea too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! I just posted some pictures of the boys new Napoleon Dynamite doll that they got last night. Must be a Twin Mommy thing! Cute pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the update Jill. They really have changed a lot in the past month! Can't believe the differences. Take care. Love, Aunt San

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pictures! Wow, they have developed a lot in the last 2 weeks. I can't believe Celia can push that plane, even if it is on her knees. One of these days you will look over and she will be walking with it. Kat likes to follow me around the house too - sometimes I have to be careful where I step.

    I use baby einstein to get a break every now and again too. I've timed it 27 min. long (I have Baby Bach) and I can really get some stuff done.

    I know I've said this before, but Nicholas really has the sweetest smile!

    ReplyDelete