We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

12.11.2007

I think he said his first word!

I THINK Nicholas said 'Ball' today like 3x in a row! I have thought in the past couple weeks that he has said it a few times and today I REALLY think he did. I was rolling balls to Celia and Nicholas and he said "Bah Bah Bah" (kind of a soft ball-like word). I tried to get him to say it again, but he didn't. This is the 2nd or 3rd time I have been pretty sure he has said 'Ball' and each time has been when he is playing with the balls. Funny thing is that was my first word when I was about his age too (according to my baby book). :)

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I can't believe he is already saying his first word - can you get it on video? That is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. You must be so excited!! Time really does fly..they are growing up!! :) So sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am sure it was ball! Soooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete