We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

12.02.2007

We are the proud parents of a tooth!

Yay!!!
Nicholas' first tooth broke through! It is his lower right tooth. He has been a little sad/fussy at times, but overall pretty good for getting his tooth. I am hoping Celia is as easy-going about her tooth (one can hope!). :)

Both are recovering from their colds. Still some nasal discharge, but doesn't seem to be progressing into anything worse. Some coughing here and there, but thats all. They have both slept through the night the last 2-3 nights too. That helps a lot! How did we ever make it in the beginning being up every 2 to 3 hours??
Now when I hear of people delivering their newborn twins - though it is completely wonderful to have twins- I am soooooo glad we are at the stage we are now. Those early months are killer! :)

Thankful for: 1. Jason shoveling/snowblowing 2. movies on snowy nights 3. Drumstick icecream cones (can you guess my desert?)

5 comments:

  1. I WISH, WISH, WISH, my boys would sleep through the night. They are still up at least 2 times every night and they've never slept through the night...ever. *Whimper* Not with sickness, extra food / bottles, or shots. SHEESH! YOU'RE LUCKY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the tooth! Yeah Nicholas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Jen! How hard to be up all the time :(. They still wake here/there in the night for various reasons, but generally sleep through. Its great when we go to bed at 10pm (they go to bed at 7/7:30pm) and the first time I wake up is 6:00 or so. They generally sleep 7:30-7:00 lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the tooth! Usually that one right next to it pops up in the next day or two as well - I was surprised that Brody got both of his bottom teeth right around the same time.

    Our two will have nights where they are up once or twice - with Brody it's usually because of the pacifier. It's hard when they are in the same room because they really can wake each other if you don't get them fast enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Nicholas! A new toofer!
    I wonder also how we survived the 1st couple months.
    I remember I cried:) My son still wakes up once or twice a night looking for his pacifier, but my daughter sleeps all night long:) She takes after me!

    ReplyDelete