We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

2.03.2009

Bunch o' happenings....

Saturday I had a photo session and so Daddy was in charge of Nicholas and Celia. Jason said all 3 of them were playing in the play-room and next thing he realizes Celia is not in the room and it is quiet. He found her in the bathroom. She had wiggled her hand into my make-up drawer and put Neutrogena lip gloss all over her nose. Now I have a 1/2 a jar of Neutrogena lip gloss. Kudos to Jason for thinking to grab the camera!


* beware to Grandma Maus - you may want to skip the following :)

So, Nicholas perked up Saturday afternoon from the pneumonia. He was one sick little guy. If he hadn't have gotten on the antibiotics on Thursday I think he would've maybe ended up in the hospital. However, last night (monday night) at about 9:30pm he threw up in his crib. Then he did again. So after changing his bed sheets and him 2x I decided to have him lay on the couch in the livingroom with me for a while to keep an eye on him. He threw up a little bit about 3 more times and each of those times it was clear thick mucous. I'm HOPING that its just his tummy needing to get rid of the mucous in his system. He didn't go back to bed until midnight and then until about 4:30 am he was waking frequently and crying when I put him back in his crib. So he and I had about 2-3 hours of sleep maximum last night (in increments). Rough night! I'm so hoping Celia doesn't end up like this!
At one point he ran out of clean PJ's so I had to put Celia's polka-dot jammies on him. This got him to giggle and say "Celia dots!". After sipping some 7up I picked him up and he burped and some more mucous slimed me. At that point all I could do was laugh. He started laughing too.
Here he is thinking wearing Celia's PJ's was pretty funny (I know he doesn't look sick here, but he sure was). . .


Today he has no appetite and at least is keeping drinks down. I have the couch covered in towels to protect. I sure hope this passes. He has napped 2x today. Here's to hoping they can be healthy real soon! Spring needs to arrive soon.

4 comments:

  1. Love the lip gloss... though her expression looks like she knew she was in the wrong. Poor, poor Nicholas. I sure hope he gets real better soon and that Celia doesn't follow the same path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lip gloss pictures! how funny!
    Poor Nicholas :( I sure hope he feels better. I am worried about him, pnuemonia can be really scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is too funny about Celia and the lip gloss - big kudos to Jason for taking a picture -lol. Poor little Nicholas, I hope he is better soon. He looks adorable in those polk a dot PJ's, what a sweet smile. I hope tonight is so much better for you guys and you get some much needed rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Jason for giving us all something to laugh at! And look at sweet Nicholas in those polkadot jammies....what a cutie! I hope he's feeling better and that you guys get some good rest. *fingers crossed!*

    ReplyDelete