Yesterday they were both a little 'off'. I can tell they are uncomfortable with teeth on the way. Nicholas wakes up at night and moans and moans in his crib. So then I go to him and the last two nights he has ended up sleeping with us a couple hours. I ended up giving him tylenol in the middle of the night because I could tell when the motrin I gave them at bedtime wore off.
Celia has been sleeping decently, but when she wakes up at night she just needs some oragel and a nuk and she lays back down and goes to sleep.
They are both using their tongues to play with the incoming teeth too. So they look like little puppies crawling around playing with their tongues. :)
Neither of them like the cold teething rings. They will chew on a raw thick cold carrot (peeled and washed), cold wash clothes, etc. But, mostly like to chew on their fingers. :)
Don't babies get like 20 baby teeth or something?? So if Nicholas has 1 tooth, only 39 to go. :(
12.13.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




aww, poor babies. Kat is teething too and I just figured it out when she leaned her head back and I saw two top teeth trying to break through. That explains why she has been sleeping so horribly lately. Poor Celia & Nicholas - once they break through they will be so happy. Brody was miserable when his first bottom two came in, but now he has 8 teeth and I wouldn't have known if I didn't see them. Good idea on the raw carrot - my two hated the cold teething rings.
ReplyDeleteTeething has got to be the worst! I think we have 12 teeth now between the 2 of mine. They didn't mind the cold rings but I hated their little hands being so cold. Good luck!
ReplyDelete