Thanks to Joanna's (
Kat & Brody's mom) information, I finally found a pair of Baby Legs (like foot-less tights that keep their legs covered and make diaper changes much easier) for the twins at Target. They are a less-expensive brand of Baby Legs. At first Jason didn't like the idea of Nicholas having a pair, but they do look really cute on him. I put them in them when I got home and they seemed to like the freedom of the Baby Legs. It keeps them warm, but also lets them crawl around with their knees covered.
This was the best picture we could get of them!

And here are their 'baby legs' (the ones God gave them - ha ha) in action! :) (p.s. now you are all in for more videos than you could ever want to see!)
I like the baby legs. Great idea for keeping them warm and still easy to change. I can't get over the way they are getting around with their push toys!
ReplyDeleteKeep posting the video's. I love to see them and hear them. Sure makes me miss all of you. Love ya.
I love both of their baby legs....God given and Target given!!! Nicholas has a contagious laugh. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteWow, they are super fast - especially Celia. I can't believe how fast she can push that toy. And Nicholas can even turn the corner. As soon as Kat hits a corner she just keeps running into the wall, she hasn't figured out how to turn the corner yet - lol! I also love that noise Celia was making at the end, that ah ah ah. It's funny how they have these sounds they make. Brody makes a gluk gluk gluk noise all the time. :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you found the baby legs!
look at them go!!!! They are walking so great! And the baby legs are just adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen the baby legs and they instantly remind me of Flashdance! But what a great idea for keeping their little legs warm on those cooollllllddd WI days and nights!
ReplyDeleteOh me next! I have to get those baby legs.
ReplyDeleteThey are SO CUTE walking around! They do so well!