We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

2.29.2008

Tooth Tally Update

Aside from walking ALL over today it is looking as through Nicholas and Celia will escape needing false teeth. Celia was so uncomfortable last night. Her other top tooth and another bottom tooth are so close that her gums are swollen and red. Nicholas looks to have finally gotten a top tooth as well. So, unless upon closer inspection tomorrow, the tooth Tally is as follows:
Celia: 4 + 1 more soon (but maybe 3 +2 more soon if that top tooth hasn't totally broken through)
Nicholas: 3

Those top teeth look so big! But my Mom reminded me that they seem big now, but when they fall out when they are 5 or 6 those 'baby teeth' look soooo teeny. :)
Maybe they should have a tooth fairy gift for babies when they GET their baby teeth! Sure seems to hurt a lot more!

2 comments:

  1. I love your tooth tally update :). I think the top teeth look big too, they also come in with a gap in between, like Dave Letterman - lol :). I'm not looking forward to molars coming in, I heard those can be rough (on everyone!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I get so excited about teeth! Faith has 3 now. 2 bottom and 1 top. She is trying to use them to bite me as I TRY to type this comment!! (OUCH)Brandon still has 1 lonley bottom tooth:)

    ReplyDelete