I finally got some video to work!!!! I borrowed my parent's camera and took a small clip and I think it should work. This was more of a 'practice' video, so nothing exciting is going on, and they are quiet since it is seconds before bedtime and they are tired. And my voice is all high-pitched talking to them. ha ha
So, I will need to try this with Nicholas & Celia walking!
Update: I just tried this with my own camera and it works!!! So I will be able to add video now! I am so excited! It must be because of our new computer?!
2.19.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So cool! I'm so glad to see them in action finally. ;) We have that same Sit-N-Stand Giraffe, but L&D just like to put the balls in their mouths. Maybe they'll see what you can actually do with it soon!
ReplyDeleteWow Jill, this is so great that they are walking already!! It's only been a few days since I've checked in--amazing how quickly things change :) and of course, CONGRATS again on your new little bean, I'm so excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteJill, the video is wonderful! It's great to hear them (though they were pretty quiet) and you. Looking forward to more video's. Stay warm... note on the blog that it's -3 degrees in West Bend this morning. It's 1 degree here. I slid to work again this morning. Roads are sooo icy and it's too cold for the salt to work. Oh well.. spring is coming, right?
ReplyDeleteIt's so good to see you guys other than 2D :). I'm glad you got your video to finally work, I can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Keep them coming! It wasn't that long ago that I was finally able to post videos too. Opens up a whole new world:)
ReplyDelete