We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

2.14.2008

Nicholas' bruised cheek




Nicholas kind of lost his balance a couple days ago playing with a wooden snake toy and tipped. His cheek/eye bone caught the wooden snake just right (or just wrong) and he almost immediately got this bruise on his eye/cheek bone.
He cried and cried. But Froggy made it better - and some rocking in the chair with Mom.
I brought up my chairs I used to have in my Kindergarten classroom for them to watch Baby Einstein. I think they are still needing to grow more since their feet still are far from touching the ground. :)

7 comments:

  1. poor nicholas! i am glad it didn't hurt him though!
    the boys have that same outfit and i love it! it is so precious!
    i love the chairs too!! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, his first little shiner :(. Poor guy. They look so big in those chairs, like true toddlers. And I love the new kissing picture, it is adorable! I wish K&B could meet N&C because I think they would be good friends :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW our little grandson has his first real big bruise. Grandma will have to rush over after work tomorrow and kiss it! I love your new kissing picture. E-mail it to me so I can order copies!!! Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor baby-- or should I say big boy?!? Drew has that same outfit he has. Do you find that the neck is so small that I basically pull Drew's head off when taking it off? I don't think it's just him b/c his little head is measuring below the 10th percentile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, It is so hard when they get hurt. I feel horrible when Austin gets hurt, and it seems to happen a l ot at this age. They are very clumbsy :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor baby! Unfortunately, there are many more to come as he starts walking/running all around.
    I am glad you mentioned the chairs, I was going to ask about them. They look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at the two of them :) Celia looks so interested in what she lookin at. She is gonna be a special one!!!

    ReplyDelete