

They like to take turns pushing each other on the walking toys. Granted Celia has a little more work to do when its her turn to push. lol Shes one tough cookie. :)


This was a couple days ago. I took the cushions off the couch and laid them on the floor so they could climb and play safely without getting hurt. They had fun :) Reminds me, I should do it today too.


Oh, the joys of a cat door. We find balls, shoes, toys, anything at the basement stairs. This day they were throwing their pacifiers down the cat door. So, I went on the other side of the door and was playing with them.


And this is just a picture of how I catch Nicholas frequently. He will wander into the playroom and sit quiet and look at books. Celia's favorite thing in the playroom is to make certain toys (like the Sit and Stand Giraffe) play music so she can dance.




Yeah! Pretty soon we're all going to have little walkers on our hands!!!.....and then what are we going to do!?! EEK!
ReplyDeleteI need to try that with the couch. I had them both up there the other night and they were having fun with the pillows...I went to get my camera just a few steps away and *plop* Zack was on the floor. I think it scared him but probably me more than him. I'll try it without the cushions! Good idea!
My guys play with the cat and dog door too....the dog door is soft but the cat door is hard and they're always getting their hands or fingers stuck in it. *L* Poor things....
Look at them walking (almost :)! I think you are going to make it to the 10th. Kat started doing that same thing today, holding just one hand and walking. She's super slow, and kinda looks drunk doing it. Celia's working on her upper body strength pushing Nicholas around - ha ha. That's too cute about her dancing and Nicholas reading. I wonder if that's any indication of how they'll be when they get older?
ReplyDeleteAwwe! Such great pictures! Look at them walking beside mommy! And the pic thru the cat door was too cute! They are getting so big.
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!!!! They'll be running before you know it!! Thats what Eli did right before he started on his own (holding one hand)...then the fun really begins!!!
ReplyDeleteGood idea with the sofa cushions! Although mine would probably flip off the sides!!!!!
Love the cat door pics!!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteReally cute pictures! You can really see the size difference between Celia and Nicholas on the couch (height anyway). Love the cat door pics too.
ReplyDeleteSUCH a cute post! I love your blog. You give me such great ideas and make me look forward to our future:)
ReplyDelete