We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

2.03.2008

Did anyone ever tell you toddlers are messy??

Now, I am being brave by posting pictures of my house being ravaged by twin toddlers on the internet, but here it goes!
This is what happened to the livingroom within a matter of a couple hours this morning. Lovely, isn't it! I end up straightening up 2x a day when they are at nap and then right after they go to bed for the night.


Then at dinner (the prior chili post) they synchronized their throwing food off the highchairs. They both held a chili bean over the edge, looked me in the eye (as I am saying "no no") and let go. Then proceeded to peak over the edge to see if the chili beans splattered to their liking.
These are my crazy babies and then the floor which they had decorated. I've found I need to take a rag and get it soapy and scrub the floor after they eat.



Also they went through my purse on the floor. Celia grabbed the lipstick and didnt want to let it go.

And then the other day they went through the newspaper and spread it all over the floor. I am not sure if they were thinking of boycotting diapers and just using the paper?? hmmmm.....

8 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh out loud tonight! The 1st photo is great b/c the first thing I noticed was your cat in the background not looking amused. If we could only know what he/she is thinking!

    And as for the mess in the highchairs... I laugh b/c I'm going through the same thing w/ L&D! As I say no, no, they look and usually projectile throw the sippy, puff, or whatever else. UGHHHHH ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't want to let Celia paint herself up with the lipstick? LOL Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hear you jill!!!! our house will never be the same!!!!!
    i think its cute the celia found the lipstick!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Say goodbye to a clean house. I think I've given up. Thankfully the dog eats everything they thrown down. *LMAO*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our house stays clean for about 1.5 hours, just in time for them to get up from their nap. Then it looks like a tornado hit it! I love that Celia went to the lipstick - such a girl :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. The real messes are only beginning. At least in a year or so they can help clean up. At least they are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! These pics made me feel tired. :) Especially the high chairs! WOAH! I don't think any of us are able to have a clean house any more. Maybe for the hour after we clean it, but thats it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jill--LOVE these pictures! This is what my house will soon look like--I'm in trouble :)

    ReplyDelete