

On a Target shopping trip this week we came across a pair of Thomas the Train pajamas. Of course, Nicholas being the Thomas fanatic, we bought them. It worked out well because the bottoms were 3T and the top was 2T (to fit his long legs). Well, we didn't know that we were buying him an outfit he would want to wear 24/7. That night he wore them to bed and the next morning he refused to even lay down for a diaper change unless I said he could keep his 'choo choo pajamas' on. He wore them last night too, but I had to really work to get him to put on jeans and a shirt today.




aw, how cute! I am sure if the boys had some Veggie Tale pjs they would be the same way!
ReplyDeleteLook at N! He's so cute in his Thomas PJ's! We recently got Z&J new pj's without the feet and they like them. Zack threw a fit the other day because he didn't want me to take them off....and then this morning at 4:40am I hear Jake in the monitor squealing so I go in there and his pants are off and his diaper is half off. NICE! These kids and their PJ's! *L*
ReplyDeleteLook at N! He's so cute in his Thomas PJ's! We recently got Z&J new pj's without the feet and they like them. Zack threw a fit the other day because he didn't want me to take them off....and then this morning at 4:40am I hear Jake in the monitor squealing so I go in there and his pants are off and his diaper is half off. NICE! These kids and their PJ's! *L*
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that! Love the train Pj's!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that! Love the train Pj's!
ReplyDelete