Tonight we had Turkey tacos for dinner. Jason decided to add a bit more seasoning and it turned out that our turkey tacos were spicy turkey tacos. :) Nicholas and Celia did well, eating about 1/2 of their tacos, but kept drinking a lot saying their tongues had 'owies'.
So after some tacos and applesauce they had an oreo for dessert. I showed them how to pull it apart and Nicholas commented that there was 'snow' inside the oreo. :) So they licked off the snow in the oreos. Cute!
Celia has a cough and a runny nose. I think the cold is starting to fade, but she is left with a cough that hurts her chest. We have the humidifier going, mucinex, motrin, lots of fluids, extra vitamin C, throat coat tea with honey and kisses & hugs. I think its a bit of bronchitis personally. She had a low grade fever a couple times this weekend - about 100 degrees. She wakes up from the coughing because it hurts her. :( Poor girl. I hope its improved tomorrow.
1.25.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So cute-- snow! ;) Poor Celia-- isn't that kind of cough the worst? Especially when you are too young to understand. Have you tried putting Vicks on her feet before putting on socks or footed PJ's? Everyone in my birth month board says this really really helps. I haven't tried it yet, though. Seems like it helps coughs, too.
ReplyDeleteI hope that Celia is better really soon. It's sad when they cough so hard they wake themselves up. Funny about the snow cookies and owies on their tongues. That's good that they ate 1/2 of their tacos, my two wouldn't even tough theirs!
ReplyDeleteI hope Celia feels better soon! Its no fun when they feel like that and they don't understand :(
ReplyDeleteI love the 'snow' on the cookies!