We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

1.03.2009

New Shoes!






We went with some New Balance shoes this time. Nicholas and Celia's shoes from preschoolians.com were becoming a bit small, although they have some life left in them. But, I saw Kohls was having a sale on toddler shoes, so we bought them each a pair. They look so much older to me in these running shoes. They both like them a lot.

7 comments:

  1. Very cute shoes Jill, did Nicholas get a hair cut, he looks so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute Jill! I like those. I agree, when we got the boys Nikes a while back, they instantly looked older to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...running shoes make them look instantly older! Those are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah...running shoes make them look instantly older! Those are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to tell you I never saw them stumble at all in their new shoes last night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome new kicks! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute shoes - they definitely look like big kids in them!

    ReplyDelete