We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

3.30.2009

32 weeks - we're here!

YAY!!! 32 weeks! only 5-8 weeks to go!!! We're getting EXCITED! We have his name all picked out and everything is pretty much set for him! In 4 weeks or so we'll put in the car seat and set up the co-sleeper! Then we'll have 3 babies!!!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! And in 9 weeks, I should be holding him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Make sure you're all ready ahead of time! My friend that I photographed just had her baby yesterday and she wasn't due until 4/20! Surprise! :) I'm so happy for you Jill! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA! What a great milestone!! I remember hitting 32 weeks with K&B and being SO happy. I can't believe that in less than 2 months you will be a mother of three!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember 32 weeks....I had the twins!! Congrats Kill for the milestone! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grandma MausMarch 30, 2009

    WOW! He'll be here before we know it. Grandma has her arms ready!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hip, hip, hooray!!!! I can't believe the due date is almost here!!! I can't wait to see and hear all about his arrival. ;)

    ReplyDelete