That is so cute! Made me laugh! Where do you find these things???!!!
I just saw this on Brooke's blog...I'm gonna do it too! I did it last year and the dance was different. They must have updated it. *L*
This cracks me up! I tried to make on but in the end it told me I wasn't authorized or some weird thing like that. It was funny too!
That is too funny. I laughed right out loud. How precious.
Super cute! Had to watch it 2 times!! Love your little wiggle Jill.
Ok, that is HILARIOUS-- I was seriously laughing over here. Don't be surprised if you see some Tardiffs dancing, too. LOL! ;)
That is so cute! Made me laugh! Where do you find these things???!!!
ReplyDeleteI just saw this on Brooke's blog...I'm gonna do it too! I did it last year and the dance was different. They must have updated it. *L*
ReplyDeleteThis cracks me up! I tried to make on but in the end it told me I wasn't authorized or some weird thing like that. It was funny too!
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny. I laughed right out loud. How precious.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Had to watch it 2 times!! Love your little wiggle Jill.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Had to watch it 2 times!! Love your little wiggle Jill.
ReplyDeleteOk, that is HILARIOUS-- I was seriously laughing over here. Don't be surprised if you see some Tardiffs dancing, too. LOL! ;)
ReplyDelete