We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

11.07.2008

The WORST diaper ever


I just have to say that I have deemed one of the diapers this afternoon as the worst diaper in almost 22 months. After nap I changed them and upon opening Celia's diaper (she is the offender) I immediately thought I was going to throw up. I made it through the change. However since we do cloth diapers the excrement (yes, when poop smells super bad, its called excrement) needs to be sprayed off into the toilet. I strongly considered sealing them in a plastic bag for Jason to deal with when he came home, but figured that was pretty harsh. My next thought was throwing it away, but at $17 a diaper, I changed my mind.
So a stretchy headband and a couple sprays of perfume and I was 'The poop bandit'.

I'm so relieved I made it through this one. I can only attribute it to the large amount of grapes that they have both eaten. Therefore, we are onto grape rationing.

I hope you enjoy this Celia when you are older. :)

8 comments:

  1. That is hilarious!!! Lauren is only 9 months and she has some horribly stinky stinky ones so I know it must have been REALLY bad to need perfume and a headband!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't laughed this hard in a long long time!!!! Way too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! By the Way....at first I thought your headband was duct tape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious Jill! That must have been a bad one - I thought it was duct tape too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The things we do for our children! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heehee! Stinkbutt is the WORST! I'd have left it for Jason if I were you. *L* ;}

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is sooo funny! I love that it was Celia too, that will be a funny story to talk about in front of her boyfriends! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jill, that is so funny!!!!!! I thought it was duct tape too!!!! Celia will love that when she gets older!!!

    ReplyDelete