We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

3.23.2008

Easter Church


We took the family to church. Grandma and Grandpa were there to help out! We weren't even into the sermon and they were walking in the back. Since our church is young, we still meet in the middle school's gymnasium, so they just walked in the back of the gym.
I will post more pictures of them at Easter - so stay tuned!
Here is Nicholas and Celia walking around after church. They love walking in the wide open area!

4 comments:

  1. nice family picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute and are walking so well! I keep saying I can't wait til L&D are walking, but I can see how it will make us even busier than ever-- they tend to walk in opposite directions! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny, I bet it was nice for them to have all that room to walk. They are great walkers! Nicholas looked like he was looking for someone. I like their cute easter clothes and that is a very good family picture of you four!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! But my worst fear....them running in the opposite directions. I'm thinking of handcuffing them together for peace of mind. *L*

    ReplyDelete