We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

3.28.2008

Flashback Friday

Last week when we had the 'baby' things out for the little guy that comes to our house N&C were wanting to play with them. Things like the jumper, bumbo seat, and the floor gym.
Silly babies!


* When they were maybe 4 months old...
* 14 months old! Now they can stand up and get out of the bumbo seats!

* Celia in the baby's floor gym. She even had to do the infant curled-up legs!

6 comments:

  1. I love your flashback Fridays! I am going to do it too. I think we all have pics like that with out teeny tiny babies sitting in their bumbos. LOL SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics Jill! Doesn't it just make you feel like you have such big kiddos now!!!!!
    I love your Flashback Fridays too! Maybe I need to start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Celia looks so tiny in that Bumbo. It's funny because N&C remind me of K&B in their bumbo seats at that age. Brody's head always tilted back like that, he couldn't keep it straight up like Kat could. I guess it helped that our little girls were smaller and they could lean their heads back in the Bumbo. They are getting so big, especially Celia. She is really catching up to Nicholas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can really see how much they've grown! So fun! What a good idea you had that I ended up stealing from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your flashback Friday's too!
    Such a great idea, I may have to steal it! :)

    love the pic's of N & C in their bumbos, too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... it seems like only yesterday that they were so little and we were so proud of them for being able to lift their heads and do a few minutes of tummy time!! They sure are growing fast and I am loving to see their beautiful personalities come through. You and Jason have done such a great job with raising well behaved, well adjusted, healthy and HAPPY children!!

    ReplyDelete