I am trying to get a video clip of Celia dancing, since her style is different. She is more likely to poke someone's eye out with her arm waving when dancing. Nicholas has a more smooth, relaxed movement. So funny how they are different!
3.25.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So Nicholas uses his arms when he dances. That's cute! Brody's all legs. And what a typical boy taking off the protective shield on the TV stand - ha ha! I like how he drops and kinda points to it like "look mom!". I hope you can catch Celia on video dancing. I've been trying to get mine but as soon as I get the camera on them they stop! I think they know...
ReplyDeleteMine just bounce up and down and shake their butts a little. I try to catch them on camera too but they stop as soon as they hear it power up. :( Super cute Nicholas!!
ReplyDelete