We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

3.06.2008

A very short haircut

I thought I would trim Nicholas' hair since it was seeming long again. So I grabbed the clippers this time. I thought I would be able to just trim it, but after running it through his hair it looked like HE had tried to cut his own hair. So, I had to keep going otherwise he would've had a long strip of short hair on the side of his head.
Anyway, it ended up short! Shorter than I would've chosen, but he still looks cute to me. :)



and another thing..... trying to do one long nap instead of two naps failed miserably! I tried it on Tuesday and Wednesday and it was torture for all 3 of us (Jason at work). They were SO tired that they didn't sleep well at night. So today we returned to 2 naps and it went much better.

10 comments:

  1. I think its adorable. Grandma Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think it looks cute! Looks like a big boy haircut!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so grown up! 2 haircuts already! What a doll! Love, Grandma Maus

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, I think it's cute. It's also the perfect length if you wanted to spike it :). What a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is such an adorable little boy- he would be cute if he was bald!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think he is still a cutie. I gave Lindon a hair cut two weeks ago and it was sooo hard. I didn't want to clipper cut his entire head because I knew the same thing that happened to you would happen to me. So I scissor cut the top and clipper cut the back and sides. Oh my goodness. Good thing none of us lost our eyes. :o) It reminded me of A Christmas Story. "Don't poke your eye out kid". Anyway, it turned out good in the end. I am sure its not blended the best but he is too much of a wiggle worm to cut it perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes he is so cute. You did a good job! Plus, his hair will get some length again before you know it.
    I don't think there are any real written rules about nap time, our little ones have to guide us through that one I guess. We do 1 "long" an nap and 2 mini naps in addition. If we miss any of those naps, YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like his haircut, it is adorable. He looks like such a big boy. I haven't had the courage to cut Austin's hair yet. His curls are growing on me, but it will be VERY soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's handsome .. and I think you did a great job. I like it. Of course, with those big doe eyes... you can hardly look at the hair :-)

    ReplyDelete