We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

3.27.2008

Forks



N&C have been practicing eating with spoons for breakfast when they have oatmeal. Yesterday I bought them some Toddler spoons and forks. They were having Mac n Cheese for dinner. I decided to let them try the forks. Nicholas did VERY well. I was so surprised. Celia wasn't as coordinated with the fork, but she had the idea.

4 comments:

  1. Mine are trying forks too...not great yet but I have to give them A's for effort. They like to put the food on the end of the fork with their fingers and then put it in their mouth...instead of stabbing the food with the fork. *L*

    Good luck with the basement and photo goal. I too love to take pictures but all that made my head spin! I'd need to be the creative artist and my hubby could be my business manager!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jill, they are doing great! We really need to work on this more. They just like chewing on the spoon! My sister had them doing great when she was here, then everyone else kind of slacked on keeping it up. I guess now that I am back on my feet I need to get with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the forks! Do they keep their food in their bowl and eat from that? We definitely have a ways to go before we get there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really talented with the photography Jill and you have such an artisitic eye! I would love to see you pursue that goal! Maybe you could look and see if there are any scholarships or anything to help?? Just an idea.

    ReplyDelete