Today Jason and I just rode with them around our neighborhood for 20 minutes or so. They both really like riding in the trailer. It will be another nice thing we can do as a family, or when its just the kids and me.
Sunday we all went to Madison, WI to celebrate my brother Matthew's graduation from college. Jason, the twins, and I showed up after the ceremony and we all went out to dinner at a fabulous restaurant. Matthew will be leaving for Belize this week to work at an archaeology dig as a staff member for a few weeks. Then when he returns he will then be going to Turkey. He has been to Belize and Turkey in the past couple years already. We are so proud of him. He was being silly and posing in some pictures. We were telling him he looked like he went to Hogwarts (from Harry Potter) with his gown blowing in the wind. His quote of the day, "I wish I could wear a gown like this more often". lol
Downtown Madison, WI (Capitol of Wisconsin)
Matthew and his girlfriend Lydia (we like her a lot) :)
Thanks to Jason for taking care of the twins while I took pictures of Matthew. He pushed Celia and carried Nicholas on his back in the Ergo carrier. He went around the big fountain many many times- ha ha. :) You look good, Jason!




That bike trailer looks like fun. It must still be pretty cold there (the weather badge isn't working) by the way they're dressed. I think if it were cooler here we'd get one of those too. Your pictures of downtown Madison are really good, it's neat to see a pic of you & your siblings. It looks like N&C have a fun uncle!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome of Matthew. I bet he is really excited. What type of dig is he going to?
ReplyDeleteOh, the bike trailer looks like so much fun!!!! N&C look cozy!!!
ReplyDeleteYour brother looks like he is fun...that really cool that he is going to Belize and Turkey! Keep us updated on that!!!!!
Cool bike trailor!! I am always looking at those. I would have to wait to find a good deal tho.. plus we each need a bike to go with. LOL
ReplyDeleteYou ahve a very nice looking family! Congrats to your brother:)