We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

4.05.2008

First trip to the ZOO!!!

It was a ZOO at the ZOO today! It was beautiful! Up to 60 degrees, sunny a little windy, but great!!! It was Milwaukee County's Family Free Day, so it was extra crowded. But we left the house at 9:15am and got there by 10am, so we were there early enough to beat the super crowded time.
there is a bear in it's "hot tub" - thought it was funny. :)
I brought their animal books so I could point to the animal they know it the book and then show them the real animal in the enclosures. Celia seemed to like the monkeys a lot. :)
We stopped and ate at an outdoor area - this is the part where I thought of how good I am getting with germs. Granted I washed the table with Lysol Wipes, but they probably got some good antibodies eating off the table. lol

we had a great time!! It was so nice to get outside. We had two tuckered out babies on the way home. :)

p.s. there is another post below - pretend it was from friday. ha ha

4 comments:

  1. oh, how fun!! That's great that you guys got to go to the zoo and what great weather you had, 60 degrees is perfect! I love the bear in the hot tub :). Mine liked the monkeys the most too. I think you are right about the antibodies, sometimes I think it's better for them in the long run. Glad you guys got to get out and enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a really nice day at the Zoo! Great for you to have a break from the snow! We've been talking about taking the boys to the San Francisco Zoo...probably in the next few months. What a fun family trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice! We love the zoo. Haven't taken the babies yet. I want to tho! What a sweet picture of N&C sleeping in their seats:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I am glad you had warmer weather so that you could get out of the house and enjoy some fresh air! I can't wait to take the boys back!

    ReplyDelete