We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

4.16.2008

Nicholas is hit hard!

Wow this cold came out of no where! He is SO sick already! He was crying a lot last night because he couldn't breathe out of his nose. I had to hold him down to suck out his nose with him crying so hard because he didn't want me to touch his nose. He has a LOT of gunk in there. This morning he woke up at 7:20am crying and I sucked his nose with our Bebe sounds nasal aspirator and it almost filled the cup! He is sneezing and his eyes are swollen. Its a big cold! He is sitting here hardly touching his breakfast. He will only eat raspberries.
After breakfast we will have to go to the store to stock up on Cold supplies. Orange juice, Vicks Vaporub, Vapor plug-ins, pedialyte.... AND bleach so I can clean all their toys!
Thankfully Jason gets home this afternoon. And hopefully we can try to keep things clean for Celia.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Nicholas! I hope this passes quickly....its just no fun when they are sick! I sure hope Celia stays well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little guy! I hope it's just a short cold and that Celia doesn't catch it. I've been pretty lucky with one being sick and the other not getting it, so I hope you are too! Glad Jason will be home today, it's so nice to have that extra set of hands especially when they're sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure hope Nicholas gets some good sleep tonight! Thanks for stopping by tonight.

    ReplyDelete