These are the signs they both can do:
Celia: baby, eat, lights, dog, frog
Nicholas: eat, more, dog, frog, and he tried 'bird'
They both LOVE the Baby Signing Time dvd. It is educational and they will sit and watch it in their little chairs the whole time. They both will go to the TV and point to the TV hoping it is time to watch baby signing time. If you have a baby, I highly recommend these dvds!! Here is a clip from baby signing time disc 2:
Pictures from Flashback (Saturday) lol :)
Mommy on bedrest (23 weeks) having a facial with her super fun Aunts! (I was drinking caffeine free Mt. Dew as a treat! Otherwise I was usually drowning myself in water!) ----->
Grandpa and Grandma from the Bay :)
Grandma M. with her little twins!




Oh my, they were sooo small. Hard to believe. They sure grow fast.
ReplyDeletewow! Seems like so long ago, yet only yesterday! How much fun we've had in the past 15 months!
ReplyDeleteThat video does look like fun, I'm sure my two would love that. They love watching babies on TV. I wonder if there is a place to find it cheaper, maybe on ebay? I'll have to look. Good job to Nicholas on saying hi, that's too cute. Now he can return Celia's hi's ;).
ReplyDeleteJill, I don't know what we would do without Signing Time!!! The boys will do and say baby and point the tv waiting for me to turn it on!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that both N&C are picking up on it and using it!!! I think its so sweet to see them signing!!
We have the Signing Time DVD's too and the board books. My sister recommended them to me while I was still pregnant and at that time her little guy was not quite 2 yet and was doing good with them. I pulled them out again recently and I think I'll try to work with the boys. Thanks for the reminder!
ReplyDelete