Tonight I am noticing Nicholas has a runny nose. I think they are both fighting a cold. They had a cold in maybe November or December (that was their first and only so far) and it was rough. They had trouble sleeping from the nasal drainage so they were up crying a lot then. They were both really fussy after their afternoon nap, and when they are little like this it is hard to tell if their throat hurts too. Might have to give them some of Grandpa's honey.
I wish they made Zicam for babies (its homeopathic). I think tomorrow I will stop at Walgreens and get more of the Vicks vapor plug-in things for them. And will have to get the humidifier out. Maybe make some homemade chicken noodle soup too (they say it REALLY helps).
Might be a long night :(
4.15.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Oh, I hope you three get some sleep tonight. With Jason gone, it's all on you :( Does he get home tomorrow? Let me know if you need help.
ReplyDeleteOh no.... I hope that I didn't bring it in to your house. I didn't think I was sick then and I didn't hardly even touch them! I am SOOO sorry if I did. I hope they get better quick :(
ReplyDeleteHope you're all feeling better quickly! Nothing worse than a baby with colds...except 2 babies with colds. :( I'll have to check out those Vicks Plug-in things. I know Vicks always made me feel better as a child. Best of luck.
ReplyDelete